Translate

vendredi 1 novembre 2013

Sabsam: it's the last time i add poetry to this kind of picture for the week-end at least ;-) why? read... - I need light, restless love and signs of love, sights above the glass, unconfined to a grave, no more resting in peace, no more treats, nor tricks! I need lights and flesh and fantasy, i need bones and sweating in abundance, chocking corpses noisily till laugh do us part. 
Sabsam: it's the last time i add poetry to this kind of picture for the week-end at least ;-) why? read...

 I need light,
restless love and signs of love,
sights above the glass,
unconfined to a grave,
no more resting in peace,
no more treats, nor tricks!
I need lights and flesh and fantasy,
I need bones and sweating in abundance,
Shocking corpses noisily till laugh do us part.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/430164201879306572/

Aucun commentaire: